Winter weather returns to New England, wet weather in Southwest
A fast-moving clipper system will bring snow across much of New England on Friday. The heaviest snow is expected across Maine, New Hampshire and eastern Massachusetts. Snowfall totals will be much less than what the nor'easter earlier this week brought, with less than six inches forecast for most areas. Meanwhile, wet weather will prevail across parts of the Southwest into the weekend.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Wind SpeedSE 15 mph
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill37°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Las Cruces, Las Cruces International Airport (KLRU)
Lat: 32.29 Lon: -106.92 Elev: 4455ft.
Southern Dona Ana County/Mesilla Valley
Today Numerous rain showers. Breezy...cooler. Highs 45 to 50. East winds 15 to 25 mph. Chance of showers 70 percent. Tonight Numerous rain showers. Lows in the upper 30s. East winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of showers 70 percent. Saturday Cloudy with scattered rain showers. Highs in the mid 50s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph shifting to the south in the afternoon. Chance of showers 50 percent. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy with scattered rain showers. Lows in the upper 30s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of showers 30 percent. Sunday Mostly cloudy in the morning then becoming partly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of rain showers. Highs in the mid 50s. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Night Partly cloudy with a 10 percent chance of rain showers. Lows in the mid 30s. Monday Partly cloudy. Highs 50 to 55. Monday Night Mostly clear. Lows 30 to 35. Tuesday Mostly sunny. Highs around 60. Tuesday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 30s. Wednesday Mostly sunny. Highs 60 to 65. Wednesday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 30s. Thursday Mostly sunny. Highs around 60.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE