Major nor'easter to affect northeastern U.S.
The stage is being set for a major nor'easter to affect parts of the Northeast Monday through Wednesday. This system will be responsible for heavy snowfall and strong winds, with blizzard conditions possible along coastal areas from New Jersey to Massachusetts. Blizzard Warnings are in effect along the coast from central New Jersey to the Canadian border.
Barometer29.94 in (1018.6 mb)
Current conditions at
Saranac Lake, Adirondack Regional Airport (KSLK)
Lat: 44.39 Lon: -74.2 Elev: 1663ft.
Southeastern St. Lawrence
Tonight Mostly clear. Much colder with lows around 12 below. Light and variable winds. Monday Partly sunny in the morning...then mostly cloudy with a slight chance of snow in the afternoon. Highs around 16. East winds around 10 mph. Chance of snow 20 percent. Monday Night Cloudy. A chance of snow...mainly after midnight. Lows around 1 above. Northeast winds around 10 mph. Chance of snow 30 percent. Tuesday Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow. Highs around 14. Northeast winds 15 to 20 mph. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow. Cold with lows around zero. North winds 10 to 15 mph. Wednesday And Wednesday Night Partly cloudy. Highs 15 to 20. Lows around zero. Thursday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow. Highs in the mid 20s. Thursday Night Snow likely. Lows 10 to 15. Chance of snow 60 percent. Friday Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow. Highs in the lower 20s. Friday Night And Saturday Partly cloudy. Lows around 10 below. Highs 11 to 22. Saturday Night And Sunday Mostly cloudy. Lows around 5 below. Highs around 10 above.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE