Wintry mix and snow from western mountains to Ohio Valley Saturday
A storm system in the west will bring rain to California and the Desert Southwest Saturday. Snow will fall in the Sierra, Great Basin and southern Rocky Mountains. Meanwhile a warm front will bring rain to Texas with a wintry mix from the Red River Valley to southern Ohio Valley. North of this front, snow is expected from the southern Plains to northern Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Wind SpeedW 5 mph
Barometer30.73 in (1041.4 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Danbury, Danbury Municipal Airport (KDXR)
Lat: 41.37 Lon: -73.48 Elev: 456ft.
This Afternoon Sunny. Cold with highs in the lower 20s. Northwest winds around 5 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy. Cold with lows around 6 above. Northwest winds around 5 mph in the evening...becoming light and variable. Sunday Cloudy. Snow likely in the afternoon. Snow accumulation around an inch possible. Highs in the upper 20s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 70 percent. Sunday Night Snow. Additional moderate snow accumulation. Not as cool. Near steady temperature in the mid 20s. Southwest winds around 5 mph. Chance of snow 80 percent. Monday Mostly cloudy with a slight chance of snow in the morning...then mostly sunny in the afternoon. Breezy with highs in the mid 30s. Northwest winds 15 to 20 mph. Chance of snow 20 percent. Monday Night Mostly clear in the evening...then becoming partly cloudy. Cooler with lows around 10 above. Tuesday Partly sunny in the morning...then becoming cloudy. Highs in the lower 30s. Tuesday Night Snow likely in the evening...then snow...rain and freezing rain likely after midnight. Not as cool with lows in the upper 20s. Chance of precipitation 60 percent. Wednesday Cloudy. Rain likely...mainly in the morning. Highs in the mid 40s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy. A chance of rain in the evening... Then a chance of snow and freezing rain after midnight. Lows in the mid 20s. Chance of precipitation 30 percent. Thursday Partly sunny with a 30 percent chance of snow. Highs in the mid 30s. Thursday Night Partly cloudy. Cooler with lows around 10 above. Friday Mostly sunny. Cold with highs in the mid 20s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE