Rainfall and mountain snow will continue across the western U.S. into Monday
Heavy precipitation along the west coast will persist with a focus along the Coastal Ranges and Cascades. While not nearly as impressive as recent days, the forecast suggests another 1 to 3 inches of rainfall is possible across this region. Farther inland, moderate to heavy snow is likely over the Wasatch and Colorado Rockies with 1 to 2 foot amounts possible through Monday.
Wind SpeedVrbl 5 mph
Barometer30.36 in (1027.2 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
New York City, Central Park (KNYC)
Lat: 40.78 Lon: -73.97 Elev: 154ft.
New York (Manhattan)
Tonight Mostly cloudy. A slight chance of light rain and flurries this evening. Lows in the lower 30s. North winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 20 percent. Monday Mostly cloudy. A chance of rain in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 40s. Northeast winds around 5 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent. Monday Night Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain. Lows in the lower 40s. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain. Highs in the lower 50s. East winds 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday Night Rain likely. Near steady temperature around 50. East winds around 5 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent. Wednesday Rain. Breezy with highs in the upper 50s. Chance of rain 90 percent. Wednesday Night Rain. Breezy with lows in the upper 40s. Chance of rain 80 percent. Christmas Day Cloudy with a chance of rain in the morning...then partly sunny in the afternoon. Breezy with highs in the lower 50s. Chance of rain 30 percent. Thursday Night Partly cloudy in the evening...then clearing. Lows in the mid 30s. Friday Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 40s. Friday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 30s. Saturday Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 40s. Saturday Night Partly cloudy in the evening...then becoming mostly cloudy. Lows in the mid 30s. Sunday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain. Highs around 40.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE