Late-season winter storm for central Appalachins and mid-Atlantic through Monday
A storm system tracking across the Deep South will draw moisture northward into unseasonable cold air across the Ohio Valley, central Appalachians and mid-Atlantic setting the stage for late-season snow. Winter Storm Warnings and Winter Weather Advisories are in effect across this region through Monday. Hazardous travel is expected overnight into Monday when roads will be snow-covered.
- Wind SpeedN 10 mph
- Barometer30.15 in (1021.0 mb)
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Islip, Long Island Mac Arthur Airport (KISP)
Lat: 40.8 Lon: -73.1 Elev: 84ft.
- Tonight Cloudy. A slight chance of flurries after midnight. Lows in the lower 20s. North winds 10 to 15 mph.
- Monday Mostly cloudy. A slight chance of flurries in the morning. Cold with highs in the lower 30s. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 30 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy in the evening...then becoming mostly clear. Lows around 19. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Gusts up to 20 mph in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny. Highs in the upper 30s. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 20s. East winds 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Partly sunny. A chance of rain in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 40s. Chance of rain 30 percent.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely. Lows in the upper 30s. Chance of rain 60 percent.
- Thursday Partly sunny. Highs in the lower 50s.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 30s.
- Friday Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 40s.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy in the evening...then becoming mostly cloudy. Lows in the upper 30s.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain. Highs in the lower 50s.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy in the evening...then becoming partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 30s.
- Sunday Sunny. Highs in the mid 40s.
ABOUT THIS FORECAST
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE