Calm, but cold conditions move into eastern, southern U.S. behind storm
The late-season winter storm that brought snow and ice to parts of the eastern and southern U.S. has moved offshore and in its wake high pressure and arctic air will settle in. Temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal on Friday across these regions. Meanwhile, light snow showers are possible across parts of the Upper Midwest and Great Lakes.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Wind SpeedSW 16 mph
Barometer30.51 in (1034.2 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill4°F (-16°C)
Current conditions at
Cleveland, Burke Lakefront Airport (KBKL)
Lat: 41.53 Lon: -81.67 Elev: 584ft.
This Afternoon Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 20s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Wind chill values as low as 4 below. Tonight Mostly cloudy and not as cold. Near steady temperature around 19. Southwest winds 15 to 20 mph. Saturday Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow showers. Not as cool with highs in the mid 30s. Southwest winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of light snow. Lows in the upper 20s. West winds 15 to 20 mph. Sunday Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 30s. West winds 10 to 15 mph. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of light snow. Lows in the lower 20s. Monday Partly sunny with a chance of light snow. Highs in the upper 30s. Chance of snow 30 percent. Monday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 20s. Tuesday Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 40s. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 20s. Wednesday Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 40s. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 30s. Thursday Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 40s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE