Severe weather possible for parts of Plains on Wednesday
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening across portions of the central Plains and mid-Missouri Valley, with a higher concentration of severe storms possible in parts of eastern Kansas and far southeast Nebraska. Large hail and damaging winds could occur with the stronger thunderstorms. A tornado or two will be possible as well.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Wind SpeedN 8 mph
Barometer30.00 in (1015.4 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill53°F (12°C)
Current conditions at
Findlay Airport (KFDY)
Lat: 41.03 Lon: -83.67 Elev: 800ft.
Rest Of Tonight Mostly cloudy. Areas of fog. Near steady temperature in the lower 50s. North winds around 5 mph. Wednesday Mostly cloudy in the morning...then becoming partly sunny. Areas of fog in the morning. Not as cool with highs around 70. Northeast winds around 5 mph. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 50s. East winds around 5 mph...becoming south after midnight. Thursday Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 70s. South winds around 5 mph. Thursday Night Showers likely. Not as cool with lows in the lower 60s. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent. Friday Showers and thunderstorms. Cooler with highs in the upper 60s. Chance of rain 80 percent. Friday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Much cooler with lows in the mid 40s. Saturday Partly sunny with a 30 percent chance of showers. Cooler with highs in the mid 50s. Saturday Night Partly cloudy. Lows around 40. Sunday Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Highs in the lower 60s. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Lows in the upper 40s. Monday Partly sunny with a 40 percent chance of showers. Highs in the lower 60s. Monday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the lower 40s. Tuesday Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 60s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE