Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Wind SpeedN 15 G 29 mph
Barometer29.98 in (1016.1 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Mansfield Lahm Municipal Airport (KMFD)
Lat: 40.83 Lon: -82.52 Elev: 1302ft.
Today A chance of snow showers. Rain showers. Little or no additional snow accumulation. Highs in the upper 30s. North winds 15 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation 80 percent. Tonight Mostly cloudy. A chance of rain and snow showers in the evening. Lows in the upper 20s. North winds 15 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation 40 percent. Sunday Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 40s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 30s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Monday Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 50s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Monday Night Partly cloudy. Not as cool with lows in the mid 40s. Tuesday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Highs in the upper 50s. Tuesday Night Showers likely. Lows in the mid 40s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Wednesday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Highs in the mid 50s. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers. Lows in the lower 40s. Thursday Partly sunny with a 50 percent chance of showers. Highs in the lower 50s. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the lower 30s. Friday Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 40s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE