Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. on Saturday
Another Pacific system will impact the West Coast today. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. Strong winds and heavy elevation snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Barometer30.27 in (1026.5 mb)
Current conditions at
Akron, Akron-Canton Regional Airport (KCAK)
Lat: 40.92 Lon: -81.44 Elev: 1227ft.
Today Cloudy. Highs in the lower 30s. Northwest winds around 5 mph. Tonight Cloudy. Lows in the mid 20s. Northwest winds around 5 mph in the evening...becoming light and variable. Sunday Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 30s. Southwest winds around 5 mph...becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the upper 20s. Southeast winds around 5 mph. Monday Mostly cloudy. Highs in the mid 40s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Monday Night Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain showers. Lows in the upper 30s. Tuesday Rain likely. Highs in the upper 40s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Tuesday Night Rain likely. Lows in the upper 30s. Chance of rain 70 percent. Wednesday Rain likely. Highs in the mid 40s. Chance of rain 70 percent. Wednesday Night Snow likely. Breezy and cooler with lows in the upper 20s. Chance of snow 70 percent. Christmas Day Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow showers. Breezy and much cooler. Near steady temperature around 30. Thursday Night Cloudy. Near steady temperature in the upper 20s. Friday Cloudy. Highs in the upper 30s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE