Severe Storms and Heavy Rain Possible Later This Afternoon Into Tonight
A few severe storms with damaging winds and large hail are expected later today from parts of Illinois into lower Michigan. A somewhat longer-duration severe storm threat is expected this afternoon into tonight from the Kansas/Oklahoma border region into southern Missouri, where a couple tornadoes will also be possible.
Wind SpeedSW 9 mph
Barometer29.91 in (1011.9 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Heat Index84°F (29°C)
Current conditions at
Wooster, Wayne County Airport (KBJJ)
Lat: 40.87 Lon: -81.89 Elev: 1135ft.
Tonight Mostly cloudy. Showers and thunderstorms likely... Mainly after midnight. Lows in the upper 60s. Southwest winds around 10 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent. Tuesday Showers and thunderstorms likely. Highs around 80. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms in the evening...then partly cloudy after midnight. Lows around 60. Southwest winds around 5 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent. Wednesday Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 80s. South winds around 5 mph. Wednesday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the upper 50s. Southwest winds around 5 mph. Thursday Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 80s. Thursday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 60s. Friday Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s. Chance of rain 40 percent. Friday Night Showers and thunderstorms likely. Lows in the mid 60s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Saturday Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cooler with highs in the mid 70s. Chance of rain 50 percent. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the mid 50s. Sunday Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 70s. Sunday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 50s. Monday Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 70s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE