While moderate snow winds down in the Northeast, heavy rainfall will develop across the Northwest
Moderate snow will begin tapering of throughout Thanksgiving Day across New England as the responsible coast low moves off eastern Canada by Friday morning. A weakening front will move into the Pacific Northwest Thanksgiving morning and dissipate bringing light to moderate rain to the Northwest Coast and parts of Northern California and elevation snow through Friday morning.
Wind SpeedNW 5 mph
Barometer30.03 in (1017.6 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Newark Heath Airport (KVTA)
Lat: 40.02 Lon: -82.46 Elev: 883ft.
Rest Of Tonight Cloudy with scattered flurries. Near steady temperatures around 30. Northwest winds around 5 mph. Thursday Cloudy with scattered flurries. Highs in the mid 30s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy in the evening...then becoming partly cloudy. Scattered flurries. Lows in the lower 20s. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Friday Mostly cloudy. Highs in the mid 30s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Friday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the upper 20s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain showers. Highs in the upper 40s. Saturday Night Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers. Lows in the lower 40s. Sunday And Sunday Night Showers likely. Highs in the mid 50s. Lows in the upper 30s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Monday Cloudy with a chance of rain and snow showers. Highs in the lower 40s. Temperatures falling into the mid 30s in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation 30 percent. Monday Night And Tuesday Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 20s. Highs in the lower 40s. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain showers. Lows in the mid 30s. Wednesday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain showers. Highs in the mid 40s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE