Late-season winter storm for central Appalachins and mid-Atlantic through Monday
A storm system tracking across the Deep South will draw moisture northward into unseasonable cold air across the Ohio Valley, central Appalachians and mid-Atlantic setting the stage for late-season snow. Winter Storm Warnings and Winter Weather Advisories are in effect across this region through Monday. Hazardous travel is expected overnight into Monday when roads will be snow-covered.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 10 mph
- Barometer30.13 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Chickasha Municipal Airport (KCHK)
Lat: 35.1 Lon: -97.97 Elev: 1152ft.
- Rest Of Tonight Clear. Lows in the upper 20s. North winds 10 to 15 mph in the evening becoming light and variable.
- Monday Sunny. Not as cool. Highs in the lower 60s. Southwest winds up to 10 mph shifting to the south in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Mostly clear. Not as cool. Lows in the lower 40s. South winds 10 to 20 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 60s. Northwest winds 10 to 20 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the upper 30s. North winds 10 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 60s.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the upper 30s.
- Thursday Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 70s.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear. Warmer. Lows around 50.
- Friday Partly cloudy. Highs around 70.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 40s.
- Saturday Partly cloudy. Cooler. Highs around 60.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy with a slight chance of rain showers. Lows in the upper 30s. Chance of showers 20 percent.
- Sunday Partly cloudy with a chance of thunderstorms. Highs around 60. Chance of thunderstorms 30 percent.
ABOUT THIS FORECAST
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE