Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Current conditions at
Duncan/Halliburton Field Airport (KDUC)
Lat: 34.47 Lon: -97.96 Elev: 1112ft.
Today Mostly sunny. Patchy frost early in the morning. Highs around 60. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Tonight Mostly clear. Lows around 40. Southeast winds around 10 mph. Sunday Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 60s. South winds 10 to 20 mph. Sunday Night Partly cloudy. Warmer. Lows in the lower 50s. South winds around 15 mph. Monday Cloudy with a chance of rain showers and isolated thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 60s. South winds 15 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation 50 percent. Monday Night Rain showers and isolated thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 50s. Chance of precipitation 80 percent. Tuesday Cloudy with rain showers likely. Locally heavy rainfall possible. Highs in the mid 60s. Chance of showers 70 percent. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy with a chance of rain showers. Cooler. Lows in the mid 40s. Chance of showers 30 percent. Wednesday Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 60s. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 40s. Thursday Partly cloudy with a slight chance of rain showers. Highs in the upper 60s. Chance of showers 20 percent. Thursday Night Partly cloudy with a slight chance of rain showers. Lows in the upper 40s. Chance of showers 20 percent. Friday Partly cloudy with a slight chance of thunderstorms. Highs around 70. Chance of thunderstorms 20 percent.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE