Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Current conditions at
Sallisaw Municipal Airport (KJSV)
Lat: 35.44 Lon: -94.8 Elev: 528ft.
Today Sunny. Patchy fog early in the morning. Highs in the mid 80s. Light winds. Tonight Clear. Lows around 60. Light winds. Sunday Sunny. Highs in the upper 80s. South winds 10 to 15 mph. Gusts up to 25 mph in the afternoon. Sunday Night Clear. Lows in the upper 50s. Southeast winds around 10 mph. Monday Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 80s. South winds 10 to 20 mph with gusts to around 30 mph. Monday Night Partly cloudy in the evening then becoming mostly cloudy. Chance of rain showers and slight chance of thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 50s. Chance of precipitation 40 percent. Tuesday Mostly cloudy with chance of rain showers and slight chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 60s. Chance of precipitation 40 percent. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain showers. Lows in the upper 40s. Wednesday Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 60s. Wednesday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the upper 40s. Thursday Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 60s. Thursday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 40s. Friday Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 60s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE