Severe weather expected for Upper Midwest on Wednesday
A potent storm system will bring a chance of severe thunderstorms to parts of the Upper Midwest on Wednesday and Wednesday night. Very large hail, damaging wind gusts, tornadoes and heavy rain are possible with these storms.
Barometer30.01 in (1015.8 mb)
Current conditions at
Portland, Portland-Hillsboro Airport (KHIO)
Lat: 45.54806 Lon: -122.95444 Elev: 203ft.
Greater Portland Metro Area
Tonight Partly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of showers in the evening. Lows around 55...except 45 to 50 in outlying areas. West wind 10 to 15 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Wednesday Partly to mostly cloudy in the morning...becoming mostly sunny in the mid to late afternoon. Highs around 75. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph. Wednesday Night Mostly clear. Lows 50 to 55...except around 45 in outlying areas. North wind 5 to 10 mph. Thursday Partly cloudy in the morning...then sunny. Highs around 85. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph. Thursday Night Clear. Lows around 55. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph except east 10 to 20 mph near the gorge. Friday Sunny. Very warm. Highs around 90. Friday Night Clear. Lows around 55. Saturday Mostly sunny. Highs around 90. Saturday Night Mostly clear. Lows 55 to 60. Sunday Mostly sunny. Highs 80 to 85. Sunday Night Partly cloudy in the evening...then mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain after midnight. Lows 55 to 60. Monday Mostly cloudy. Chance of rain in the morning...then a chance of showers in the afternoon. Highs 75 to 80. Chance of precipitation 40 percent. Monday Night Mostly cloudy. Chance of showers in the evening... Then a slight chance of rain after midnight. Lows 50 to 55. Chance of precipitation 40 percent. Tuesday Mostly cloudy. Slight chance of rain in the morning... Then a slight chance of showers in the afternoon. Highs 70 to 75. Chance of precipitation 20 percent.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE