Threat of flash flooding continues into Monday for parts of Texas and New Mexico
Conditions will remain favorable for heavy rain and flooding through early Monday in parts of New Mexico and Texas along a stalled front. Isolated locations could receive 1 to 2 inches of additional rainfall. Numerous Flash Flood Watches and Warnings are in effect. The rainfall is forecast to taper off Monday afternoon.
Wind SpeedSE 10 MPH
Barometer29.98 in (1015.1 mb)
Current conditions at
Salem, McNary Field (KSLE)
Lat: 44.90778 Lon: -122.99500 Elev: 210ft.
Central Willamette Valley
Tonight Clear in the evening...then partly cloudy. Areas of smoke. Lows around 55. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Monday Mostly cloudy. Highs 75 to 80. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Monday Night Partly cloudy in the evening...then mostly cloudy. Lows around 55. Light wind. Tuesday Cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain. Highs 75 to 80. South wind 5 to 15 mph. Tuesday Night Cloudy. Chance of rain in the evening...then rain likely after midnight. Lows 55 to 60. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent. Wednesday Rain. Highs 70 to 75. Chance of rain 90 percent. Wednesday Night Rain. Lows around 55. Chance of rain 80 percent. Thursday Rain likely in the morning...then showers likely in the afternoon. Highs around 70. Chance of precipitation 70 percent. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy. Showers likely in the evening... Then a chance of showers after midnight. Lows 50 to 55. Chance of precipitation 60 percent. Friday Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers. Highs 65 to 70. Friday Night Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers. Lows around 50. Saturday Partly sunny. Chance of showers in the morning...then a slight chance of showers in the afternoon. Highs 70 to 75. Chance of precipitation 30 percent. Saturday Night Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Lows around 50. Sunday Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Highs around 75.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE