Powerful nor'easter continues to affect areas across Northeast
The powerful nor'easter that brought moderate to heavy snowfall and blizzard conditions to the Northeast on Monday will continue to affect the region on Tuesday, with heavy snow and blizzard conditions expected from eastern Long Island to Maine as the system slowly moves to the northeast. Snow and strong winds will being tapering off from south to north Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.
Wind SpeedSW 1 G 1 MPH
Current conditions at
Bonneville Dam (BNDW)
Lat: 45.64778 Lon: -121.93111 Elev: 79ft.
Western Columbia River Gorge
Today Mostly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of rain or drizzle in the afternoon. Highs 50 to 55. West wind 5 to 10 mph. Tonight Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain. Lows around 40. Light wind. Rainfall amounts less than a tenth of an inch. Wednesday Cloudy. A 30 percent chance of rain in the morning. Highs 50 to 55. East wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 30 percent. Rainfall amounts less than a tenth of an inch. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy. Patchy fog after midnight. Lows around 40. East wind 5 to 15 mph. Thursday Partly sunny. Highs around 50. East wind 10 to 20 mph with gusts to 35 mph. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy. Patchy fog. Lows 35 to 40. Friday Partly sunny. Patchy morning fog. Highs 45 to 50. Friday Night Partly cloudy. Lows 35 to 40. Saturday Partly cloudy. Highs around 50. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Patchy fog. Lows 35 to 40. Sunday Partly sunny with a 40 percent chance of showers. Highs 50 to 55. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain. Lows 40 to 45. Monday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain. Highs 50 to 55.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE