Ana southwest of Kauai and crawling slowly toward the west
The Central Pacific Hurricane Center continues to monitor Tropical Storm Ana as it continues to pass southwest of Kauai in the Hawaiian Islands. Maximum sustained winds are 70 miles per hour, with higher gusts, and little change in strength is expected. A Tropical Storm Warning is in effect for Kauai, and a Hurricane Watch is in effect for uninhabited regions of northwest Hawaii.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Wind SpeedS 3 mph
Barometer30.09 in (1020.2 mb)
Current conditions at
Hagerstown Regional Airport (KHGR)
Lat: 39.71 Lon: -77.73 Elev: 722ft.
Overnight Mostly cloudy. Areas of frost. Lows in the mid 30s. Southwest winds around 5 mph. Monday Partly sunny. Areas of frost in the morning. A slight chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 50s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent. Monday Night Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers. Not as cool with lows in the mid 40s. Southwest winds around 5 mph. Tuesday Showers likely. Highs in the upper 50s. Southwest winds around 5 mph...becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of rain 60 percent. Tuesday Night Cloudy. Showers likely...mainly in the evening. Lows in the lower 40s. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent. Wednesday Mostly cloudy with scattered showers. Highs in the lower 50s. Chance of rain 40 percent. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy. Scattered showers in the evening. Lows in the lower 40s. Chance of rain 30 percent. Thursday Mostly cloudy. Highs in the lower 50s. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the lower 40s. Friday Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 50s. Friday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 40s. Saturday Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 60s. Saturday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 40s. Sunday Sunny. Highs in the lower 60s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE