Cold Front Crossing the Central U.S.
A cold front over the Northern Rockies will move eastward to the Upper Mississippi Valley/Central Plains by Monday. Rain will develop along the boundary over the Upper Midwest and move into the Upper Great Lakes by Monday. Some of the thunderstorms could become severe in portions of Texas through Monday.
Barometer30.28 in (1026.0 mb)
Current conditions at
Muir Army Air Field / Indiantown (KMUI)
Lat: 40.44 Lon: -76.57 Elev: 502ft.
Tonight Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 30s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Monday Sunny. Highs in the upper 60s. South winds around 5 mph. Monday Night Partly cloudy in the evening...then becoming mostly cloudy. Not as cool with lows in the mid 40s. South winds around 5 mph. Tuesday Mostly cloudy. Showers...mainly in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 60s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80 percent. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy. A chance of showers in the evening. Lows in the lower 40s. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent. Wednesday Partly sunny. Cooler with highs in the lower 50s. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy in the evening...then clearing. Lows in the mid 30s. Thursday Sunny. Highs in the upper 50s. Thursday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 30s. Friday Partly sunny with a 40 percent chance of showers. Highs in the mid 60s. Friday Night Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Lows in the upper 40s. Saturday Partly sunny with a 30 percent chance of showers. Highs in the mid 60s. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Lows in the lower 40s. Sunday Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 60s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE