Hazardous Weather Conditions
Last Update: 353 PM HST SUN DEC 21 2014
Marine Zone Forecast
...SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY IN EFFECT UNTIL 6 AM HST TUESDAY...
- SynopsisA SHEAR LINE WILL MOVE OVER KAUAI TONIGHT THEN STALL AND WEAKEN NEAR
MAUI AND THE BIG ISLAND MONDAY AND TUESDAY. A REMNANT TROUGH WILL
LINGER NEAR THE BIG ISLAND WEDNESDAY THROUGH FRIDAY. HIGH
PRESSURE FOLLOWING BEHIND THE FRONT WILL WEAKEN THURSDAY INTO
- Tonight East winds 10 kt. Wind waves 3 ft. Northwest swell 13 ft. Isolated showers after midnight.
- Monday Northeast winds 15 kt. Wind waves 5 ft. Northwest swell 14 ft. Isolated showers.
- Monday Night Northeast winds 20 kt. Wind waves 7 ft. Northwest swell 12 ft. Isolated showers in the evening...then scattered showers and isolated thunderstorms after midnight. Some thunderstorms may produce heavy rainfall after midnight.
- Tuesday Northeast winds to 25 kt. Wind waves 10 ft. Northwest swell 11 ft. Isolated thunderstorms in the morning. Scattered showers through the day.
- Tuesday Night Northeast gales to 35 kt. Wind waves 17 ft. Northwest swell 8 ft. Scattered showers and slight chance of thunderstorms.
- Wednesday Northeast winds to 30 kt. Wind waves 16 ft. Northwest swell 6 ft. Isolated showers through the day.
- Wednesday Night Northeast winds to 25 kt. Wind waves 12 ft. Northwest swell 5 ft. Isolated showers.
- Thursday Northeast winds to 25 kt. Wind waves 10 to 12 ft. Northwest swell 3 to 4 ft. Isolated showers.
- Friday Northeast winds 20 kt. Wind waves 8 to 10 ft. Northwest swell 3 to 4 ft. Isolated showers.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Alenuihaha Channel
ABOUT THIS FORECAST
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE