Last Update: 902 PM PST FRI JAN 30 2015
Coastal waters from Cascade Head to Florence OR out 10 nm
Marine Zone Forecast
- SynopsisHIGH PRES REMAINS OVER THE PAC NW THROUGH SAT...THEN A CHANGE IN
THE WEATHER PATTERN IS EXPECTED. A SERIES OF FRONTS WILL PUSH
INTO THE REGION...EACH BEING A BIT STRONGER THAN THE PREVIOUS.
FIRST FRONT ARRIVES SUN...FOLLOWED BY ANOTHER ON MON. UNSETTLED
WEATHER CONTINUES THROUGH NEXT WEEKEND.
- Tonight N wind 10 to 15 kt. Wind waves 3 ft. W swell 6 ft at 13 seconds.
- Sat NE wind 5 to 10 kt. Gusts to 15 kt in the morning. Wind waves 2 ft. W swell 6 ft at 13 seconds.
- Sat Night E wind 5 kt...veering to SE after midnight. Wind waves 1 ft. W swell 4 ft at 12 seconds.
- Sun S wind 10 to 15 kt with gusts to 20 kt. Wind waves 3 ft. W swell 5 ft at 12 seconds. Rain.
- Sun Night S wind 10 to 15 kt. Wind waves 3 ft. W swell 7 ft at 12 seconds. Rain likely.
- Mon S wind 25 to 30 kt with gusts to 35 kt. Combined seas 13 ft. Rain.
- Mon Night W wind 15 to 20 kt...becoming SW 5 to 10 kt after midnight. Wind waves 4 ft...subsiding to 2 ft after midnight. W swell 10 ft. Chance of rain.
- Tue SE wind 10 to 15 kt. Wind waves 3 ft. W swell 9 ft.
- Wed SE wind 15 to 20 kt. Wind waves 5 ft. W swell 7 ft.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal waters from Cascade Head to Florence OR out 10 nm
ABOUT THIS FORECAST
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE