Hazardous Weather Conditions
Last Update: 810 PM PDT FRI OCT 31 2014
Coastal waters from Cascade Head to Florence OR out 10 nm
Marine Zone Forecast
...SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY FOR HAZARDOUS SEAS IN EFFECT UNTIL 2 AM PDT SATURDAY...
- SynopsisUPPER LOW PRESSURE SLOWLY MOVING OVERHEAD THE WATERS BRINGING
UNSTABLE CONDITIONS THROUGH TONIGHT. SWELL DECREASING SATURDAY AND
SURFACE PRESSURE GRADIENTS ARE FAIRLY WEAK FOR SHIFTING AND LIGHT WINDS.
BROAD WESTERLY FLOW ALOFT FOR THE WEEKEND BEFORE UPPER AND SURFACE
LOW PRESSURE DEEPEN EARLY NEXT WEEK BRINGING POSSIBLE GALES.
- Tonight S wind 5 to 10 kt...becoming NE after midnight. Wind waves 1 ft. W swell 10 ft at 14 seconds. Chance of showers and a slight chance of tstms.
- Sat N wind 5 to 10 kt...backing to NW with gusts to 15 kt in the afternoon. Wind waves 2 ft. W swell 9 ft at 12 seconds. Chance of showers in the afternoon.
- Sat Night NW wind 10 kt...backing to SW after midnight. Gusts to 20 kt. Wind waves 3 ft. W swell 7 ft at 11 seconds.
- Sun S wind 15 to 20 kt...rising to 20 to 25 kt in the afternoon. Wind waves 5 ft. W swell 6 ft at 10 seconds. Chance of rain.
- Sun Night S wind 20 to 25 kt...becoming SW 10 to 15 kt after midnight. Wind waves 5 ft...subsiding to 3 ft after midnight. W swell 7 ft at 10 seconds. Rain.
- Mon SW wind 10 to 15 kt...becoming S 20 to 25 kt with gusts to 30 kt in the afternoon. Wind waves 3 ft... Building to 7 ft in the afternoon. NW swell 9 ft at 14 seconds. Rain.
- Mon Night S wind 25 to 30 kt with gusts to 35 kt. Combined seas 13 ft. Rain.
- Tue SW wind 20 to 25 kt. Wind waves 7 ft. W swell 11 ft.
- Wed S wind 20 to 25 kt. Wind waves 6 ft. W swell 8 ft.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal waters from Cascade Head to Florence OR out 10 nm
ABOUT THIS FORECAST
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE