Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
Wind SpeedS 9 mph
Barometer29.61 in (1002.8 mb)
Current conditions at
Providence, Green State Airport (KPVD)
Lat: 41.73 Lon: -71.43 Elev: 66ft.
Tonight Partly cloudy. Scattered showers after midnight. Lows in the upper 40s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph with gusts up to 30 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent. Sunday Mostly sunny in the morning...then becoming mostly cloudy. Highs in the mid 50s. West winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph. Sunday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 40s. West winds 10 to 15 mph. Gusts up to 30 mph in the evening. Monday Sunny. Highs in the upper 50s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph with gusts up to 25 mph. Monday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 40s. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday And Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy. Highs in the mid 60s. Lows around 50. Wednesday Mostly cloudy with scattered showers. Highs in the upper 60s. Chance of rain 40 percent. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy with scattered showers. Cooler with lows in the mid 40s. Chance of rain 30 percent. Thursday And Thursday Night Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 50s. Lows in the lower 40s. Friday Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 50s. Friday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Lows around 40. Saturday Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 40s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE