Developing storm will spread rain across eastern U.S.; thunderstorms in the Southeast
A storm system developing in the South will move up the Mississippi River Valley on Sunday bringing rainfall to much of the eastern U.S., along with thunderstorms in the southeastern states. Some of the thunderstorms in the Southeast could produce large hail, damaging wind and heavy rain.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Wind SpeedE 6 mph
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill54°F (12°C)
Current conditions at
Conway-Horry County Airport (KHYW)
Lat: 33.83 Lon: -79.12 Elev: 35ft.
Rest Of Today Rain late this morning...then rain with isolated thunderstorms this afternoon. Highs in the upper 60s. East winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph. Chance of rain near 100 percent. Tonight Isolated thunderstorms. Rain...mainly in the evening. Lows in the mid 60s. Southeast winds 15 to 20 mph...becoming south after midnight. Chance of rain near 100 percent. Monday Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain with isolated thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 70s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent. Monday Night Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain. Lows in the lower 50s. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain. Highs in the lower 60s. West winds around 5 mph. Tuesday Night Rain likely. Lows in the lower 40s. Chance of rain 70 percent. Wednesday Rain. Highs in the lower 50s. Chance of rain 80 percent. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 30s. Thanksgiving Day And Thursday Night Clear. Highs in the mid 50s. Lows in the mid 30s. Friday Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 50s. Friday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 30s. Saturday Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 50s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE