Rain, mountain snow continue out west; rain and thunderstorms forecast for Southeast and Gulf Coast
Rain and mountain snow are expected across parts of northern California and the Pacific Northwest on Friday. Heavy snow is forecast for the higher mountain elevations over the weekend. Meanwhile, rain and thunderstorms are forecast for parts of the Southeast and Gulf Coast states Friday and Saturday.
Wind SpeedNE 3 mph
Barometer30.11 in (1019.5 mb)
Current conditions at
Orangeburg, Orangeburg Municipal Airport (KOGB)
Lat: 33.46 Lon: -80.85 Elev: 197ft.
Tonight A 60 percent chance of rain. Lows in the lower 40s. Northeast winds around 5 mph. Saturday A 90 percent chance of rain. Highs around 50. Northeast winds around 5 mph. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the upper 30s. Northeast winds around 5 mph. Sunday Mostly cloudy. Highs in the mid 50s. Northeast winds around 5 mph. Sunday Night A 60 percent chance of rain. Lows in the mid 40s. Northeast winds around 5 mph. Monday Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain. Highs in the lower 50s. Monday Night Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain. Lows in the upper 40s. Tuesday Showers likely with isolated thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 60s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Tuesday Night Showers likely with isolated thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 40s. Chance of rain 70 percent. Wednesday Partly sunny with a 30 percent chance of showers. Breezy with highs in the upper 50s. Wednesday Night Through Thursday Night Mostly clear and breezy. Lows in the mid 30s. Highs in the mid 50s. Friday Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 60s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE