Heavy rain continues in parts of Texas and New Mexico; severe storms possible in the Midwest
Heavy rain and the threat for flash flooding will continue on Saturday in parts of Texas and southeast New Mexico due to tropical moisture from the remnants of Odile. Flash Flood Watches continue across this area. Meanwhile, a storm system moving through the northern U.S. will bring a chance of severe thunderstorms to the Upper Midwest through the mid-Miss. River Valley through Saturday evening.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Wind SpeedN 10 mph
Barometer30.12 in (1017.8 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Heat Index80°F (27°C)
Current conditions at
Pine Ridge Airport (KIEN)
Lat: 43.01 Lon: -102.51 Elev: 3330ft.
Today Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 80s. West winds 10 to 15 mph shifting to the northwest 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Gusts up to 35 mph. Tonight Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 40s. North winds 10 to 15 mph. Gusts up to 25 mph in the evening. Sunday Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 70s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph shifting to the east in the afternoon. Sunday Night Partly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after midnight. Lows in the lower 50s. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Gusts up to 20 mph becoming 30 mph after midnight. Monday Partly cloudy in the morning then becoming mostly cloudy. A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 70s. South winds 10 to 20 mph. Monday Night Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 50s. Tuesday Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 70s. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 50s. Wednesday Mostly sunny. Highs around 80. Wednesday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 50s. Thursday Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 80s. Thursday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 50s. Friday Sunny. Highs around 80.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE