Snow winding down in the Northeast; heavy rainfall in the Northwest
Happy Thanksgiving! Conditions will continue to improve throughout Thanksgiving Day across New England as the nor'easter moves away from the coast. Meanwhile, the Pacific Northwest will remain wet due to a series of Pacific storm systems. Flood Watches remain in effect for parts of Washington state through Friday.
Wind SpeedN 9 mph
Barometer30.48 in (1032.3 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Jackson, McKellar-Sipes Regional Airport (KMKL)
Lat: 35.61 Lon: -88.92 Elev: 433ft.
Tonight Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 20s. North winds around 5 mph becoming east after midnight. Friday Sunny. Highs in the upper 40s. South winds 10 to 15 mph. Friday Night Warmer. Partly cloudy in the evening...then becoming mostly clear. Lows around 40. South winds 10 to 15 mph. Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy in the morning...then becoming partly sunny. Highs in the upper 50s. South winds 10 to 15 mph. Wind gusts to near 25 mph in the afternoon. Saturday Night Warmer. Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain. Lows in the mid 50s. South winds around 15 mph and gusty. Sunday Partly sunny with a 20 percent chance of rain. Highs in the upper 60s. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain. Lows in the upper 40s. Monday Cooler. Showers likely. Highs in the lower 50s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Monday Night Colder. Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain. Lows in the mid 30s. Tuesday And Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy. Highs in the upper 40s. Lows in the upper 30s. Wednesday And Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy. Highs in the mid 50s. Lows in the upper 30s. Thursday Partly sunny with a 20 percent chance of rain. Highs in the mid 50s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE