Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
Wind SpeedS 3 mph
Barometer30.09 in (1018.9 mb)
Current conditions at
Nashville International Airport (KBNA)
Lat: 36.12 Lon: -86.68 Elev: 581ft.
Rest Of Today Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 70s. Light northwest winds. Tonight Partly cloudy. Patchy fog after midnight. Lows around 50. Light and variable winds. Sunday Mostly sunny. Patchy fog early. Highs in the upper 70s. Light and variable winds in the afternoon. Sunday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 50s. Light and variable winds. Monday Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 80s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Monday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 50s. Tuesday Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 70s. Chance of rain 40 percent. Tuesday Night Showers and thunderstorms likely. Lows in the mid 50s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Wednesday Cooler. Partly cloudy with a chance of showers. Highs in the upper 60s. Chance of rain 40 percent. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 40s. Thursday Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 60s. Thursday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 40s. Friday Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 60s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE