Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
Barometer30.10 in (1019.0 mb)
Current conditions at
Oak Ridge (KOQT)
Lat: 36.02 Lon: -84.23 Elev: 910ft.
Today Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 70s. Light winds. Tonight Partly cloudy. Lows around 50. Light winds. Sunday Sunny. Highs in the mid 70s. Light winds. Sunday Night Clear. Lows in the mid to upper 40s. Light winds. Monday Sunny. Highs around 80. Southwest winds 10 mph or less. Monday Night Clear. Lows in the lower 50s. Tuesday Sunny. Highs in the upper 70s. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Lows in the lower 50s. Wednesday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Highs in the upper 60s. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Lows in the upper 40s. Thursday Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 60s. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the upper 40s. Friday Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 60s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE