Cold Front Crossing the Central U.S.
A cold front over the Northern Rockies will move eastward to the Upper Mississippi Valley/Central Plains by Monday. Rain will develop along the boundary over the Upper Midwest and move into the Upper Great Lakes by Monday. Some of the thunderstorms could become severe in portions of Texas through Monday.
Barometer30.27 in (1023.6 mb)
Current conditions at
Tri-Cities Airport (KTRI)
Lat: 36.48 Lon: -82.4 Elev: 1500ft.
Today Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 70s. Light winds. Tonight Mostly clear. Lows in the lower to mid 40s. Light winds. Monday Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid to upper 70s. Light winds. Monday Night Mostly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of showers after midnight. Lows in the lower 50s. Light winds. Tuesday Mostly cloudy with showers likely and a chance of thunderstorms. Highs around 70. West winds 5 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower to mid 40s. Wednesday Sunny. Highs in the mid to upper 60s. Wednesday Night Mostly clear. Lows around 40. Thursday Sunny. Highs in the mid to upper 70s. Thursday Night Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 50s. Friday Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower to mid 70s. Friday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 50s. Saturday Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 70s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE