Wintry mix and snow from western mountains to Ohio Valley Saturday
A storm system in the west will bring rain to California and the Desert Southwest Saturday. Snow will fall in the Sierra, Great Basin and southern Rocky Mountains. Meanwhile a warm front will bring rain to Texas with a wintry mix from the Red River Valley to southern Ohio Valley. North of this front, snow is expected from the southern Plains to northern Ohio Valley.
Barometer30.46 in (1031.9 mb)
Current conditions at
Nashville, Nashville International Airport (KBNA)
Lat: 36.12 Lon: -86.69 Elev: 597ft.
Rest Of Today Not as cool. Cloudy. Highs in the mid 40s. East winds 5 to 10 mph. Tonight Not as cool. Cloudy. A slight chance of rain after midnight. Lows in the mid 30s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent. Sunday Cloudy with a chance of rain. Highs in the upper 40s. South winds 5 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent. Sunday Night Rain likely. Lows in the mid 30s. South winds 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest 5 to 15 mph after midnight. Chance of rain 70 percent. Monday Cloudy with a chance of rain. Highs in the mid 40s. North winds 10 to 20 mph becoming northeast 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Chance of rain 30 percent. Monday Night Cloudy with a chance of rain. Lows in the upper 30s. Chance of rain 50 percent. Tuesday Warmer. Showers likely and a chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 60s. Chance of rain 70 percent. Tuesday Night And Wednesday Cooler. Showers and a chance of thunderstorms. Lows 47 to 55. Highs 49 to 55. Chance of rain 90 percent. Wednesday Night Much colder. Snow and sleet likely in the evening...then snow likely after midnight. Snow accumulation possible. Lows in the lower 20s. Chance of precipitation 60 percent. Thursday Colder. Partly sunny. A slight chance of snow in the morning. Highs in the mid 30s. Chance of snow 20 percent. Thursday Night And Friday Mostly clear. Lows around 20. Highs in the mid 40s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE