Winter weather returns to New England, wet weather in Southwest
A fast-moving clipper system will bring snow across much of New England on Friday. The heaviest snow is expected across Maine, New Hampshire and eastern Massachusetts. Snowfall totals will be much less than what the nor'easter earlier this week brought, with less than six inches forecast for most areas. Meanwhile, wet weather will prevail across parts of the Southwest into the weekend.
Wind SpeedN 17 mph
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Huntsville, Madison County Executive Airport (KMDQ)
Lat: 34.86 Lon: -86.56 Elev: 755ft.
Rest Of Today Colder. Decreasing clouds. Highs in the lower 40s. North winds 10 to 20 mph. Tonight Colder. Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 20s. Light north winds in the evening...then becoming calm. Saturday Partly sunny in the morning...then becoming mostly cloudy. Highs in the upper 40s. Light and variable winds in the afternoon. Saturday Night Cloudy with a slight chance of rain. Lows in the lower 30s. Light and variable winds after midnight. Chance of rain 20 percent. Sunday Rain. Highs in the mid 40s. South winds 5 to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Chance of rain 80 percent. Sunday Night Rain likely in the evening...then snow likely after midnight. Light snow accumulation possible. Lows in the upper 20s. Chance of precipitation 70 percent. Monday Colder. Decreasing clouds. A slight chance of snow. Highs in the lower 30s. Chance of snow 20 percent. Monday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 20s. Tuesday And Tuesday Night Not as cool. Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 40s. Lows around 30. Wednesday Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain. Highs in the mid 40s. Chance of rain 40 percent. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy with a chance of snow. Lows in the mid 20s. Chance of snow 30 percent. Thursday Colder. Partly cloudy with a slight chance of rain and snow. Highs in the mid 30s. Chance of precipitation 20 percent.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE