Snow winding down in the Northeast; heavy rainfall in the Northwest
Happy Thanksgiving! Conditions will continue to improve throughout Thanksgiving Day across New England as the nor'easter moves away from the coast. Meanwhile, the Pacific Northwest will remain wet due to a series of Pacific storm systems. Flood Watches remain in effect for parts of Washington state through Friday.
Wind SpeedN 9 mph
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Huntsville-Madison Co Exec Airport (KMDQ)
Lat: 34.86 Lon: -86.56 Elev: 755ft.
Today Partly sunny. Highs in the lower 40s. Northwest winds 10 to 20 mph. Tonight Colder. Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 20s. Light north winds. Friday Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 40s. Light southeast winds becoming south in the afternoon. Friday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 30s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 50s. South winds 10 to 20 mph. Saturday Night And Sunday Partly cloudy. Lows around 50. Highs in the mid 60s. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers. Lows in the mid 50s. Chance of rain 30 percent. Monday Mostly cloudy in the morning...then becoming cloudy. A chance of showers. Highs around 60. Chance of rain 40 percent. Monday Night Colder. Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers. Lows in the lower 40s. Chance of rain 30 percent. Tuesday And Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy with a slight chance of showers. Highs in the upper 50s. Lows in the upper 40s. Chance of rain 20 percent. Wednesday Partly cloudy with a slight chance of showers. Highs in the upper 50s. Chance of rain 20 percent.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE