Major nor'easter to affect northeastern U.S.
The stage is being set for a major nor'easter to affect parts of the Northeast Monday through Wednesday. This system will be responsible for heavy snowfall and strong winds, with blizzard conditions possible along coastal areas from New Jersey to Massachusetts. Blizzard Warnings are in effect along the coast from central New Jersey to the Canadian border.
Wind SpeedSW 7 mph
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Canadian, Hemphill County Airport (KHHF)
Lat: 35.9 Lon: -100.4 Elev: 2395ft.
Today Sunny. Highs in the upper 60s. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Tonight Clear. Lows in the mid 30s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 70s. West winds around 5 mph becoming southwest 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Tuesday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 40s. South winds 10 to 15 mph. Wednesday Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 70s. West winds 10 to 15 mph shifting to the north in the afternoon. Wednesday Night Mostly clear. Lows around 40. Thursday Partly cloudy. Cooler. Highs in the mid 50s. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the lower 30s. Friday Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of light rain. Highs in the mid 40s. Friday Night Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of light rain or light snow. Lows in the lower 30s. Saturday Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of light rain or light snow. Highs in the lower 40s. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of light snow. Lows in the upper 20s. Sunday Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 40s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE