Major nor'easter to affect northeastern U.S.
The stage is being set for a major nor'easter to affect parts of the Northeast Monday through Wednesday. This system will be responsible for heavy snowfall and strong winds, with blizzard conditions possible along coastal areas from New Jersey to Massachusetts. Blizzard Warnings are in effect along the coast from central New Jersey to the Canadian border.
Wind SpeedS 12 mph
Barometer30.20 in (1020.4 mb)
Current conditions at
El Paso, El Paso International Airport (KELP)
Lat: 31.81 Lon: -106.38 Elev: 3957ft.
Eastern/Central El Paso County
Tonight Partly cloudy. Lows 30 to 35. East winds 5 to 10 mph. Monday Partly cloudy. Highs 60 to 65. East winds 5 to 10 mph. Monday Night Mostly cloudy with isolated rain showers. Lows in the lower 40s. East winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of showers 20 percent. Tuesday Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 60s. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Tuesday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 40s. West winds up to 5 mph. Wednesday Mostly sunny. Highs 65 to 70. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy. Lows around 40. Thursday Mostly cloudy with a 10 percent chance of rain showers. Highs around 60. Thursday Night Cloudy with scattered rain showers. Lows in the upper 30s. Chance of showers 50 percent. Friday Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain showers. Cooler. Highs around 50. Friday Night Cloudy with scattered rain showers. Lows 35 to 40. Chance of showers 50 percent. Saturday Cloudy with scattered rain showers. Highs in the upper 40s. Chance of showers 40 percent. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy with scattered rain showers and snow showers. Lows in the lower 30s. Chance of precipitation 30 percent. Sunday Mostly cloudy with scattered rain showers. Highs in the upper 40s. Chance of showers 30 percent.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE