Snow continues in Northern New England
Strong low pressure will keep snow going over northern New England into Thursday afternoon. Another low pressure area will bring snow to the central Plains and Mississippi Valley. Occasional rain and mountain snow is expected along the west coast and southern Rocky Mountains.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Wind SpeedSSE 8 MPH
Visibility6.00 mi Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Salt Lake City, Salt Lake City International Airport (KSLC)
Lat: 40.77069 Lon: -111.96503 Elev: 4226ft.
Salt Lake and Tooele Valleys
Tonight Cloudy. Lows around 30. Thursday Cloudy. Highs in the mid 40s. Thursday Night Cloudy. Lows around 30. Friday Mostly cloudy. Highs in the mid 40s. Friday Night A chance of rain and snow in the evening...then a slight chance of rain and snow after midnight. Cloudy. Lows in the lower 30s. Chance of precipitation 30 percent. Saturday Cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain and snow. Highs in the mid 40s. Saturday Night Cloudy. Lows in the lower 30s. Sunday Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain. Highs in the mid 40s. Sunday Night And Monday Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain. Lows in the upper 30s. Highs around 50. Monday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the mid 30s. Tuesday And Tuesday Night Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 40s. Lows in the lower 30s. Wednesday Mostly cloudy. Highs around 50. =
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE