Rain, thunderstorms possible for parts of Texas and Gulf Coast; additional rain and mountain snow forecast out West
A developing storm system will bring rain and thunderstorms across parts of South Texas and the western Gulf Coast on Thursday. Some of the thunderstorms that develop late Thursday night into Friday have the potential to be severe. Meanwhile, additional rainfall and mountain snow is forecast for northern California and the Pacific Northwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Wind SpeedS 5 MPH
Visibility7.00 mi Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Heber City Municipal-Russ McDonald Field Airport (K36U)
Lat: 40.47742 Lon: -111.43295 Elev: 5597ft.
Wasatch Mountain Valleys
Tonight Partly cloudy. Patchy fog after midnight. Lows near 20. Friday Partly cloudy. Patchy fog in the morning. Highs around 40. Friday Night Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of snow. Lows in the mid 20s. Saturday Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of snow. Highs in the lower 40s. Saturday Night A chance of snow in the evening...then snow likely after midnight. Cloudy. Lows in the upper 20s. Chance of snow 60 percent. Sunday Rain and snow likely. Highs in the lower 40s. Southwest winds 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation 70 percent. Sunday Night Rain likely. Lows in the lower 30s. Chance of rain 70 percent. Monday Rain. Highs in the upper 40s. Chance of rain 80 percent. Monday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain and snow. Lows around 30. Tuesday Mostly cloudy. Highs in the mid 40s. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 20s. Wednesday Mostly cloudy. Highs in the lower 40s. Wednesday Night Rain and snow likely. Lows in the upper 20s. Chance of precipitation 60 percent. Christmas Day Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow. Highs around 30. =
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE