Rain, thunderstorms possible for parts of Texas and Gulf Coast; additional rain and mountain snow forecast out West
A developing storm system will bring rain and thunderstorms across parts of South Texas and the western Gulf Coast on Thursday. Some of the thunderstorms that develop late Thursday night into Friday have the potential to be severe. Meanwhile, additional rainfall and mountain snow is forecast for northern California and the Pacific Northwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Current conditions at
Provo, Provo Municipal Airport (KPVU)
Lat: 40.21667 Lon: -111.71667 Elev: 4498ft.
Wasatch Mountains South of I-80
Tonight Partly cloudy. Lows near 15. Friday Partly cloudy in the morning then becoming mostly cloudy. Highs in the mid 30s. Friday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow. Lows in the lower 20s. Saturday A chance of snow in the morning...then a slight chance of snow in the afternoon. Mostly cloudy. Highs around 30. Chance of snow 30 percent. Saturday Night A chance of snow in the evening...then snow likely after midnight. Cloudy. Lows in the lower 20s. Chance of snow 70 percent. Sunday Breezy...snow. Highs in the lower 30s. West winds 15 to 25 mph. Chance of snow 90 percent. Sunday Night And Monday Windy...snow. Lows in the mid 20s. Highs in the upper 30s. Chance of snow 90 percent. Monday Night Windy. Snow likely. Lows near 20. Chance of snow 60 percent. Tuesday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow. Highs in the lower 30s. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy. Lows near 20. Wednesday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow. Highs in the mid 30s. Wednesday Night Snow likely. Lows 15 to 20. Chance of snow 70 percent. Christmas Day Snow likely. Highs near 20. Chance of snow 60 percent. =
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE