Marginal Risk of severe weather for central Texas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a Marginal Risk of severe thunderstorms Thursday afternoon and evening across parts of central Texas. Large hail will be the main risk. Elsewhere, widely-scattered thunderstorms not expected to reach severe limits are possible surrounding the Marginal Risk area in Texas, as well as across the Ozarks and central Florida.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Current conditions at
RICHFIELD MUNICPAL AIRPORT (KRIF)
Lat: 38.74 Lon: -112.1 Elev: 5299ft.
Southern Utah Mountains
Today Sunny. Highs in the lower 60s. Tonight Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 20s. Friday Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 60s. Friday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 30s. Saturday Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain showers and a slight chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 50s. Chance of precipitation 50 percent. Saturday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers in the evening...then a slight chance of snow showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy. Colder. Lows near 20. Chance of precipitation 20 percent. Sunday Partly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow. Highs around 40. Sunday Night Partly cloudy. Lows 10 to 15. Monday Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow showers. Highs in the lower 40s. Monday Night Through Tuesday Night Mostly clear. Lows 15 to 20. Highs around 50. Wednesday Sunny. Highs in the mid 50s. =
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE