Rainfall and mountain snow will continue across the western U.S. into Monday
Heavy precipitation along the west coast will persist with a focus along the Coastal Ranges and Cascades. While not nearly as impressive as recent days, the forecast suggests another 1 to 3 inches of rainfall is possible across this region. Farther inland, moderate to heavy snow is likely over the Wasatch and Colorado Rockies with 1 to 2 foot amounts possible through Monday.
Wind SpeedSE 6 mph
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill43°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Wise / Lonesome Pine (KLNP)
Lat: 36.98 Lon: -82.53 Elev: 2680ft.
Rest Of Today Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 40s to lower 50s. Southeast winds 10 mph or less. Tonight Mostly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of rain showers after midnight. Lows around 40. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday Mostly cloudy. A chance of rain showers early in the afternoon. Rain showers likely late in the afternoon. Highs in the mid to upper 50s. South winds 10 mph or less. Chance of rain 60 percent. Tuesday Night Showers. Lows in the mid to upper 40s. South winds 10 mph or less. Chance of rain near 100 percent. Wednesday Showers in the morning...then showers likely in the afternoon. Highs in the mid to upper 50s. East winds 5 to 15 mph. Chance of rain near 100 percent. Wednesday Night Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain showers and snow showers. Colder. Lows in the lower to mid 30s. Christmas Day Partly sunny with a 20 percent chance of snow showers. Colder. Highs in the upper 30s to lower 40s. Thursday Night Mostly clear. Lows around 30. Friday Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 40s to lower 50s. Friday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain showers. Lows in the mid 30s. Saturday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain showers. Highs in the lower to mid 40s. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow showers and rain showers. Lows in the upper 20s. Sunday Partly sunny with a chance of snow showers and a slight chance of rain showers. Highs in the mid to upper 30s. Chance of precipitation 30 percent.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE