Unsettled weather to continue today across the northern Plains and Midwest; severe weather possible Tuesday along Gulf Coast
Unsettled weather will continue today over the Northern Plains and Upper Midwest where wintry precipitation is forecast, with several inches of snow from South Dakota eastward into Minnesota and northern Michigan. A well-defined cold front will advance eastward with showers and storms developing along and ahead of it. Some storms along the Gulf Coast could become severe on Tuesday.
Wind SpeedNE 14 G 25 mph
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Melfa / Accomack Airport (KMFV)
Lat: 37.65 Lon: -75.77 Elev: 49ft.
Tonight Cloudy. Rain with areas of drizzle...mainly this evening. Areas of fog after midnight. Lows in the lower 40s. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80 percent. Tuesday Cloudy. Areas of drizzle with a slight chance of rain. Areas of fog until late afternoon. Highs in the lower 50s. Southwest winds around 5 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent. Tuesday Night Rain likely with areas of drizzle early in the evening...then rain in the late evening and overnight. Lows in the upper 40s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90 percent. Wednesday Showers. Breezy with highs in the mid 60s. South winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 35 mph. Chance of rain 90 percent. Wednesday Night Showers. Breezy with lows in the lower 50s. South winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 35 mph. Chance of rain 80 percent. Christmas Day Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers in the morning...then mostly sunny in the afternoon. Breezy with highs in the mid 50s. Chance of rain 40 percent. Thursday Night Clear. Lows in the upper 30s. Friday Sunny. Highs around 50. Friday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the upper 30s. Saturday Partly sunny. Highs in the lower 50s. Saturday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 30s. Sunday Partly sunny with a 30 percent chance of rain. Highs in the mid 40s. Sunday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 30s. Monday Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 40s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE