Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest
A series of storm systems will bring several rounds of rain to the Pacific Northwest and northern California over the next several days. Heavy rain, high winds and thunderstorms are expected, especially along the coast. Meanwhile, rain and gusty winds will taper off across New England as the coastal low that has been affecting that area moves offshore.
Wind SpeedNW 12 mph
Barometer29.88 in (1012.0 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Plattsburgh International Airport (KPBG)
Lat: 44.65 Lon: -73.47 Elev: 271ft.
Grand Isle County
Today Cloudy. A chance of showers...mainly this morning. Highs in the lower 50s. North winds 15 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent. Tonight Cloudy until midnight...then becoming partly cloudy. Lows around 40. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph...becoming southwest after midnight. Saturday Partly sunny. A slight chance of showers in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 50s. South winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent. Saturday Night Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Lows in the mid 40s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Sunday Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Highs in the lower 50s. West winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph. Sunday Night Through Monday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 40s. Highs in the lower 50s. Tuesday Partly sunny. Highs around 60. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Lows in the lower 50s. Wednesday And Wednesday Night Partly cloudy. A 40 percent chance of showers. Highs in the mid 50s. Lows in the upper 40s. Thursday Partly sunny. Highs in the lower 50s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE