Flash flooding possible across parts of central Plains and Upper Midwest
Heavy rain is forecast from the central Plains into the Upper Midwest and will bring a threat of flash flooding to these regions Thursday into Friday. The heaviest rain on Thursday is expected from northern Kansas across eastern Nebraska, Iowa and southeastern Minnesota into Wisconsin.
Wind SpeedNW 6 mph
Current conditions at
Franklin County State Airport (KFSO)
Lat: 44.94 Lon: -73.1 Elev: 228ft.
Tonight Partly cloudy until midnight...then clearing. Lows around 50. Northwest winds around 10 mph until midnight...becoming light and variable. Friday Sunny. Highs in the lower 70s. Light and variable winds. Friday Night Clear until midnight...then becoming partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 50s. Light and variable winds. Saturday Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 70s. South winds 10 to 15 mph. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 60s. South winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent. Sunday And Sunday Night Showers and thunderstorms likely. Highs in the upper 70s. Lows in the mid 60s. Chance of rain 70 percent. Labor Day Partly sunny with a chance of showers. Highs in the upper 70s. Chance of rain 50 percent. Monday Night Partly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Lows in the mid 60s. Tuesday Showers and thunderstorms likely. Highs in the upper 70s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers. Lows in the lower 60s. Wednesday Through Thursday Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 70s. Lows in the upper 50s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE