Heavy snow forecast for parts of Upper Midwest and western Great Lakes
A cold air mass behind a cold front will continue to bring below-normal temperatures across much of the eastern and northern U.S. through Thursday and allow for snow, heavy at times, to fall across parts of the Upper Midwest and western Great Lakes, mainly from central Minnesota to northern Michigan. Winter Storm Warnings and Winter Weather Advisories are in effect across the region.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Current conditions at
Caledonia County Airport (KCDA)
Lat: 44.57 Lon: -72.02 Elev: 1188ft.
Today Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 40s. Light and variable winds. Tonight Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 20s. South winds around 10 mph until midnight...becoming light and variable. Friday Partly sunny. Highs in the lower 50s. Light and variable winds...becoming south around 10 mph in the afternoon. Friday Night Partly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow showers. Lows in the lower 30s. Southwest winds around 10 mph. Saturday Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain showers. Highs in the upper 40s. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph. Saturday Night And Sunday Partly cloudy. Lows around 30. Highs in the lower 50s. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the upper 30s. Monday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Highs in the upper 50s. Monday Night Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Lows in the upper 30s. Tuesday Partly sunny with a 40 percent chance of showers. Highs in the upper 50s. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Lows in the upper 30s. Wednesday Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers. Highs in the lower 50s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE