Nor'easter to continue impacting Northeast through Thanksgiving
A nor'easter making its way up the East Coast will bring widespread precipitation from Florida to Maine on Wednesday into Thursday, which could significantly impact Thanksgiving travel across the region. Rain is expected closer to the coast, with snow falling inland and at higher elevations, especially across the central Appalachians, Northeast and New England.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Barometer30.01 in (1017.3 mb)
Current conditions at
Saint Johnsbury (K1V4)
Lat: 44.42 Lon: -72.02 Elev: 700ft.
Tonight Snow. Snow may be heavy at times until midnight. Total snow accumulation of 8 to 12 inches. Lows in the mid 20s. North winds around 10 mph. Chance of snow near 100 percent. Thanksgiving Day Cloudy. A chance of snow showers in the morning. Highs in the lower 30s. Light and variable winds. Chance of snow 40 percent. Thursday Night Cloudy with a 20 percent chance of snow showers. Lows around 17. Light and variable winds. Friday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow showers. Highs in the upper 20s. Light and variable winds. Friday Night Partly cloudy. Lows around 12. Light and variable winds. Saturday And Saturday Night Mostly cloudy. Highs in the upper 20s. Lows 12 to 22. Sunday Cloudy. Highs in the lower 40s. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain or snow showers. Lows around 30. Chance of precipitation 30 percent. Monday And Monday Night Partly cloudy. A 50 percent chance of snow showers. Highs in the upper 30s. Lows in the mid 20s. Tuesday Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 20s. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy. Lows around 20. Wednesday Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow showers. Highs in the mid 30s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE