Major nor'easter expected to bring heavy snow, blizzard conditions to Northeast
A storm system off the East Coast will continue to strengthen as it develops into a major nor'easter on Monday. As the storm moves up the coast, it is expected to bring snowfall of 1-3 feet or more to many parts of the Northeast through Tuesday evening, including New York City and Boston. Strong, gusty winds will combine with the snow to create blizzard conditions along and near the coast.
Wind SpeedN 9 mph
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill-5°F (-21°C)
Current conditions at
Franklin County State Airport (KFSO)
Lat: 44.94 Lon: -73.1 Elev: 228ft.
Today Snow. Snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches. Highs around 11. North winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 90 percent. Tonight Cloudy. Snow likely...mainly until midnight. Total snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches. Lows around 6 above. North winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 70 percent. Wednesday Cloudy with a slight chance of snow in the morning... Then partly sunny in the afternoon. Highs around 15. Northwest winds around 10 mph. Chance of snow 20 percent. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy. Cold with lows 4 below to 2 above zero. Light and variable winds. Thursday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of light snow. Highs in the mid 20s. Light and variable winds. Thursday Night And Friday Snow likely. Light snow accumulation possible. Lows around 20. Highs in the mid 20s. Chance of snow 70 percent. Friday Night Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow. Much colder with lows around 10 below. Saturday And Saturday Night Partly cloudy. Highs 5 to 10 above. Lows around 10 below. Sunday And Sunday Night Mostly cloudy. Highs around 10 above. Lows around 10 below. Monday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow showers. Highs 5 to 10 above.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE