Heavy rain forecast for Pacific Northwest this week
A cold front moving onshore along the Pacific Northwest and northern California coast will bring heavy rain to the region through the first part of the week. A second cold front expected to move onshore by late Tuesday, bringing additional rain and higher-elevation snow to the region.
Wind SpeedW 3 mph
Barometer29.95 in (1015.2 mb)
Current conditions at
Barre / Montpelier, Knapp State Airport (KMPV)
Lat: 44.21 Lon: -72.57 Elev: 1126ft.
Tonight Cloudy. A chance of showers...mainly after midnight. Lows in the lower 40s. South winds around 10 mph until midnight... Becoming light and variable. Chance of rain 30 percent. Tuesday Cloudy. Rain likely...mainly in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 50s. East winds around 10 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent. Tuesday Night Rain likely. Lows in the mid 40s. Northeast winds around 10 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent. Wednesday Rain. Highs in the upper 40s. North winds around 10 mph. Chance of rain 90 percent. Wednesday Night Rain. Near steady temperature in the mid 40s. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain near 100 percent. Thursday And Thursday Night Rain. Highs in the upper 40s. Lows in the lower 40s. Chance of rain 90 percent. Friday Rain likely. Highs in the upper 40s. Chance of rain 70 percent. Friday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Lows in the lower 40s. Saturday Partly sunny. Highs in the lower 50s. Saturday Night Partly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Lows in the lower 40s. Sunday And Sunday Night Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 50s. Lows in the upper 30s. Monday Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 50s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE