While moderate snow winds down in the Northeast, heavy rainfall will develop across the Northwest
Moderate snow will begin tapering of throughout Thanksgiving Day across New England as the responsible coast low moves off eastern Canada by Friday morning. A weakening front will move into the Pacific Northwest Thanksgiving morning and dissipate bringing light to moderate rain to the Northwest Coast and parts of Northern California and elevation snow through Friday morning.
Wind SpeedSSW 20 G 29 MPH
Barometer29.97 in (1014.7 mb)
Current conditions at
Astoria, Astoria Regional Airport (KAST)
Lat: 46.15694 Lon: -123.88250 Elev: 10ft.
South Washington Coast
Tonight Rain at times...breezy. Lows 50 to 55. South wind 15 to 25 mph with gusts to 45 mph. Chance of rain near 100 percent. Rainfall amounts a quarter to a half of an inch. Thanksgiving Day Rain. Highs 55 to 60. Southwest wind 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 90 percent. Rainfall amounts around a quarter of an inch. Thursday Night Rain...breezy. Lows 45 to 50. Southwest wind 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain near 100 percent. Rainfall amounts a quarter to a half of an inch. Friday Rain. Highs 50 to 55. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph shifting to the northwest in the afternoon. Chance of rain near 100 percent. Friday Night Rain likely. Colder. Lows around 35. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent. Saturday Mostly cloudy. Rain and snow showers likely in the morning...then a slight chance of rain and snow showers in the afternoon. Highs 35 to 40. Chance of precipitation 60 percent. Saturday Night Partly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of snow showers in the evening. Lows 25 to 30. Sunday Partly cloudy. Highs around 40. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain and freezing rain. Lows 30 to 35. Monday Cloudy. Chance of rain and a slight chance of freezing rain in the morning...then a chance of rain in the afternoon. Highs 40 to 45. Chance of precipitation 50 percent. Monday Night Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain. Lows around 35. Tuesday Partly sunny. Highs 45 to 50. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain. Lows 35 to 40. Wednesday Partly sunny with a 30 percent chance of rain. Highs 45 to 50.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE