Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
Wind SpeedW 3 mph
Current conditions at
Sparta / Fort McCoy Airport (KCMY)
Lat: 43.96 Lon: -90.74 Elev: 840ft.
Early This Morning Mostly clear. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Today Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 60s. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Tonight Colder...clear. Lows in the lower 30s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Mostly sunny. Highs around 60. East winds around 5 mph...shifting to the southeast in the afternoon. Sunday Night Not as cool. Mostly cloudy with showers likely and a slight chance of thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 40s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 60 percent. Monday Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and a slight chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 60s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 30 percent. Monday Night Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain showers and a slight chance of thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 40s. Chance of precipitation 50 percent. Tuesday Cooler. Partly sunny with a 20 percent chance of rain showers. Highs in the lower 50s. Tuesday Night Colder. Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 30s. Wednesday Mostly sunny. Highs around 50. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain showers and snow showers. Lows in the mid 30s. Thursday Partly sunny. Highs in the lower 50s. Thursday Night Partly cloudy. Lows around 30. Friday Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 40s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE