Cold Front Crossing the Central U.S.
A cold front over the Northern Rockies will move eastward to the Upper Mississippi Valley/Central Plains by Monday. Rain will develop along the boundary over the Upper Midwest and move into the Upper Great Lakes by Monday. Some of the thunderstorms could become severe in portions of Texas through Monday.
Wind SpeedSE 5 mph
Barometer30.14 in (1020.1 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill53°F (12°C)
Current conditions at
Morgantown Municipal-Hart Field (KMGW)
Lat: 39.64 Lon: -79.92 Elev: 1240ft.
Today Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 70s. Southeast winds around 5 mph...becoming southwest around 5 mph this afternoon. Tonight Mostly cloudy. A chance of showers after midnight. Lows in the lower 50s. Southwest winds around 5 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent. Tuesday Showers likely. Highs in the lower 60s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph...becoming west 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Chance of rain 70 percent. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy. A chance of rain showers in the evening. Cooler with lows in the mid 30s. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent. Wednesday Partly sunny. Highs in the lower 50s. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Wednesday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 30s. Thursday Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 60s. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy. A chance of showers after midnight. Not as cool with lows in the upper 40s. Chance of rain 50 percent. Friday Mostly cloudy. Showers likely...mainly in the morning. Highs in the upper 60s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Friday Night Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Lows in the mid 40s. Saturday Partly sunny. A chance of showers in the morning. Highs in the upper 50s. Chance of rain 30 percent. Saturday Night And Sunday Mostly cloudy. Lows in the mid 30s. Highs in the mid 50s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE