Flash flooding possible across parts of Great Basin and southern Plains
A very wet pattern will persist across the Great Basin and into the southern Plains on Tuesday. Heavy rainfall is expected from southeastern Wyoming across Colorado, northeastern New Mexico into the Texas Panhandle and western Oklahoma. Isolated rainfall rates of 1-2 inches per hour will bring a risk of flash flooding to these areas
Barometer30.03 in (1016.7 mb)
Current conditions at
Morgantown Municipal-Hart Field (KMGW)
Lat: 39.64 Lon: -79.92 Elev: 1240ft.
Rest Of Today Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 60s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 50s. West winds 5 to 10 mph...becoming southwest after midnight. Wednesday Partly sunny. Highs in the lower 70s. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy in the evening...then becoming partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 50s. West winds around 5 mph... Becoming southwest after midnight. Thursday Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 70s. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Thursday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 50s. Friday And Friday Night Mostly cloudy. Highs in the upper 70s. Lows in the upper 50s. Saturday Partly sunny in the morning...then becoming mostly cloudy. A chance of showers. A chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 70s. Chance of rain 40 percent. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy. A chance of showers and thunderstorms in the evening. Lows in the upper 50s. Chance of rain 30 percent. Sunday Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers. Highs in the mid 70s. Chance of rain 40 percent. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the upper 50s. Monday Partly sunny with a 30 percent chance of showers. Highs in the upper 70s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE